Installing cruise control on a 2007 Kia Rio or Hyundai Accent is easier than you might think. At The Cruise Control Store, we are proud to offer complete aftermarket kits for a variety of makes and models. We include everything you need for a successful installation, from the equipment to detailed instructions and helpful tutorial videos, to access to our professional technicians, who are available to answer any questions you may have about the process. If you’d rather have cruise control installed professionally, that’s fine too—we’ll give you information to find affiliate auto shops in your area that can take care of the job for you.
The Process for Installation
When you purchase a cruise control kit from The Cruise Control Store, we supply you with everything you need to successfully install it. You’ll receive the complete kit, detailed instructions, and a helpful tutorial video. Beyond that, you’ll also be able to talk to our professional technicians, who will be happy to answer any questions you may have. We want to ensure that everyone who wants cruise control has a way to add it to their 2007 Kia Rio, Hyundai Accent, or any other make/model they own, and that’s why for over 25 years we’ve offered aftermarket kits. To get started, contact us today to learn more.
- Remove the plastic engine cover and pull the panel straight out.
- Mount the servo on the passenger side shock tower. The 13mm bolt that is in the kit will secure that.
- Pop off the original equipment throttle cable, and remove the 10mm bolts holding that bracket on.
- In the bracket’s place, place the cruise control cable from the kit, then secure that in place with the 10mm bolts.
- Pop the original equipment throttle cable back into place, then attach the actual cruise control cable to the throttle body by removing the 12mm nut and putting in the cable. Then, replace the 12mm nut, secure everything, and put the engine cover back on.
At The Cruise Control Store, we’re dedicated to ensuring that your experience is a positive one. That means we provide everything you need to install cruise control, plus additional help with questions or concerns you may have along the way. Find out why we’re the trusted choice in the aftermarket cruise control kit industry—contact us today for more information on our kits or to find out which one is best for your vehicle.