If you own a 2007, 2008, or 2009 Pontiac Torrent or Chevy Equinox, and you want to add cruise control to it, you’re in luck with The Cruise Control Store’s Rostra 250-9003. For more than 25 years, we’ve offered complete aftermarket kits for a variety of makes and models, to help anyone who wants the feature add it. Our kits are easier to install than you might think, and we include everything you need to get the job done quickly.
The Installation Process
When you get a kit from us, you’ll have the option to either install it yourself or bring it to an affiliate shop in your area. If you choose the former, you’ll have access to our professional technicians, who are happy to answer any questions you might have about the installation process. If you’d prefer to have the kit installed professionally, we’ll be glad to recommend local affiliate shops in your area. Sooner than you know it, you’ll be able to start enjoying the convenience of cruise control.
- Remove top of plastic shroud that surrounds steering column.
- Locate 10 pin connector and gray wire in position “D”
- Interface our Green wire into this gray wire. Connect our Black wire to ground and Blue wire to Fused 12 volt ignition power source.
- Install cruise switch on plastic shroud per installation instructions.
- Program with GM Tech II Scan tool ( local GM Dealer )
- Test drive
To learn more about any of our complete aftermarket cruise control kits, contact The Cruise Control Store today.