If you own a Hyundai Accent from 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, or 2011, and it didn’t come with cruise control as a standard feature, you’re not stuck without it. At The Cruise Control Store, we are proud to offer aftermarket cruise control kits for a number of different makes and models that are easy to install. When you purchase a kit from us, you’ll receive everything you need to either install the kit on your own or take it to a shop for professional installation.
If you’re more of a DIYer, you’ll love the instructional video included. At The Cruise Control Store, we want our clients to enjoy our kits, so you’ll also have access to our professional technicians, who can answer any questions you may have during the process. If you prefer to have it installed at a shop, however, we’re happy to recommend an affiliate shop in your area.
The Installation Process
The process of installation for an aftermarket cruise control kit from The Cruise Control Store is less complicated than you may think. When you purchase from us, you’ll receive a kit that contains everything you need for a successful installation. Additionally, you’ll have access to our professional technicians—you’ll love having the option to contact us at any time for answers to your questions or for help with the installation process. We’re happy to guide you through the installation, because we want you to be able to enjoy cruise control as soon as you can.
Video Installation Instructions
To install the 250-1799 kit:
- First, remove the plastic engine cover. It has four bolts holding it on. Once you get that off, the whole panel pulls straight out.
- Mount the servo. That will go on the passenger side shock tower. There is a 13mm bolt provided in the kit, and it will go on the pre-threaded hole in that shock tower, which will secure the servo.
- Once that is secured, the original equipment throttle cable will pop off its bracket. Then, remove the two 10mm bolts that hold the bracket on.
- Next, secure the cruise control cable from the kit where the bracket was.
- Once you get that secure, pop the original throttle cable back into place. Then, attach the actual cruise control cable to the throttle body. To do so, remove the 12mm nut that holds the throttle body in.
- Next, locate the bracket that is on the end of the kit’s cable. Put it into the throttle body, then replace the 12mm nut you took off in step 5. Once that is done, secure everything, put the engine cover back on, and you’re done!
At The Cruise Control Store, we are proud to offer you everything you need to install an aftermarket kit into your 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, or 2011 Hyundai Accent. We also offer cruise control kits for a variety of other makes and models. We stock complete aftermarket kits, and we’ve done so proudly for over 25 years. Our goal is to ensure that each of our customers is completely satisfied with their purchase. For more information about aftermarket cruise control kits, contact us today.