If you own a 2010 Mazda 3 that did not come with cruise control as a standard feature, but you’ve come to wish that it did, you’ll be pleased to know that The Cruise Control Store has everything you need to add it onto your vehicle. We offer the 250-9502 cruise control kit, a complete aftermarket kit that includes everything you need to either install the feature on your own or bring your car to a shop for professional installation.
If you’re more of a DIY-er, you’ll find our instructional video very helpful, and what’s more, our professional technicians are on hand to answer any questions you might have about the process. If you’d rather leave it to the pros, though, no worries there, either—we’re happy to recommend an affiliate shop for you.
The Installation Process
Installing the cruise control kit in your Mazda 3 is easier than you might think. When you purchase from The Cruise Control Store, you’ll not only have access to detailed instructions and videos, but you’ll also be able to contact our professional technicians. They’ll answer any questions or talk you through any part of the process that is confusing.
Video Installation Instructions
- First, remove the bottom plastic shroud that surrounds the steering column.
- Solder those two wires, then pay close attention to the two wires that go to the original equipment brake switch.
- The blue wire will go to the light green wire at the brake switch, and the white with brown wire will go to the output of the brake switch.
- Ground it at the grounding post.
- Connect the red wire to the ignition switch (dark blue wire), behind the plastic shroud. Note the OBD2 connections are right here.
- Use the adapter in the kit to allow plugging in. Make sure all connections are soldered to the brake switch and to the accelerator position.
- Tie wrap the module and place all the wires to the left, out of the way. That’s it! Installation is complete.
The Cruise Control Store is proud to offer these complete kits for 2010 Mazda 3s as well as many other makes and models, and we’ve done so for over 25 years. Our goal is customer satisfaction, and we do everything we can to ensure our customers are completely happy with their purchases. Contact us today for more information on aftermarket cruise control kits.